The record of the Tribunal (see section 135) consists of:
- the application or referral filed with the Registrar
- a summary of the facts of the matter to be resolved in the Tribunal
- any written medical advice or medical opinion provided to the Tribunal
- the recording made as per section 145
- any notes of the proceeding made by the Tribunal
- any order made by the Tribunal
The record of the Tribunal is available free of charge to a party to a proceeding or to a person acting with the authority of a party to a proceeding.